cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do now?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What to do now?

for the last couple of days I have been having dropped calls, missed calls and calls that I can't hear the person on the other line because of the signal noise and now my phone isn't connecting to sprint at all.  I had called sprint they ran through all the shut it off pull out the battery then today they had me change the MSID and MDN the first time I tried it and made a call only to recieve a recorded voice from verizion stating that I would need to make a call using a credit card.  Sprint had me change the MSID and MDN agian and this time was not able to make any call.  It tries to run through a Hands Free Activation but to no avail.  It's not just my phone that is not able to call from but my whole family plan isn't working.  Anyway any ideas on what to do now they did say that there may be a tower down in my area but can even roam.  So what to do now?

Tags (5)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: What to do now?

Could you give me a couple of cross streets near you and city and state so I can pull up the towers around you ?

Journeyman

I live in Minnesota in area code 55006 local cross street would be central drive and beechwood

Journeyman

If you have a smartphone (android), I would ask to do a reset ##000000# and then they will give you a password and can reset your phone (not delete everything) and the phone will act as if a phone's ESN has been wiped of all previous numbers...this is based on my experience.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.