cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is 4g going to be avaliable.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Plethora?  Plethora means "an EXCESS of"  which by now most Sprint customers know is not true. The only thing there is a plethora of is the $10 bills that leave my pocket every month for "premium service." 

You know I've been lied to and had my service cut off due to a billing dispute(lied to again) and now I'm waiting for 4g that will never come because Clear Wire went broke and Sprint is doing nothing about it. This is not my problem. Cut Dan's salary to fix this. I bought a Bugatti and found that it only has a 4 cylinder in it.

I bet if I was in Overland Park this wouldn't be an issue.  Oh look it's not.  Thanks useless Facebook page and Sensorly.

If Sprint Cares they would let me out of my contract without a cancelation fee and buy me a new phone so I can go to a carrier that has 4g coverage in more places.

What do you have to say about that Nick?  More mindless rhetoric?

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey ther guys, im realy disapointed bout sprints 4g thing and still have my evo all origan NOT rooted, i was waiting till 4g will come out strong in San Diego so that i could root it and have some use of it, well i can Confurm that i HAVE a 4G servisec in Carlsbad area by the polomar airport, some of its coverege expends up to carlsbad downtown, the conection is not super strong but its still faster then 3g for me!! lets say atleast as of double !!! 

NOVEMBER 27 2011

Mad_Russian

Highlighted
Journeyman

You know, a woman just won a $10,000 settlement with Honda because her Civic Hybrid didn't get the claimed gas mileage. There was a class action lawsuit going that would have awarded her a couple hundred dollars if she had opted in, but she had opted out and won the larger amount because of non-performance.

I signed on with Sprint in 1998 and have been a loyal customer. I got the EVO because Sprint promised 4G would be avaialable in all areas "soon." That was back early in 2010. I'd call this a case of non-performance, promising for and charging for something that has not been forthcoming. I think Sprint should reimburse those who have not even YET used 4G because it has not been available. Sure, it's in the contract that you have to Pay the $10 a month just for the privilege of being ABLE to get it. Getting it is another thing and I feel a Sprint customer should not be charged unless he actually uses it. I, and many, many others have paid a couple hundred dollars for something which we were not able to access and only give Sprint profit for services which are not available. That's HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars for absolutely nothing.

Has anyone even thought of a class action lawsuit for non-performance or thought of suing Sprint themselves as the lady with the Honda did. I bet that would be an eye-opener. I for one am considering it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think a class action lawsuit sounds like a great idea.  I live in Detroit metro and feel cheated as all hell.

Journeyman

Re: When is 4g going to be avaliable.

This sounds like the best idea ever. We need to bite them in the ass just like they bite us in our wallets, charging for services that are impossible to use. Have you seen 4G coverage in AZ.... it's NOT THERE!!!! NOTHING!!!! What the hell am I paying $10 a month for I already BOUGHT my damn phone now you gonna charge me to use it. It should not be mandatory!!! Yes I have a 4g phone...can I use 4G..no. SO don't CHARGE ME FOR IT. If there is a lawsuit I"m all for it. This is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: When is 4g going to be avaliable.

I agree!!!  My husband and I have been paying $10 a month for such a long time so we can have this 4G service they keep promising will be in southwest Missouri where we live, yet we still do not have it.  And, to top it off, they call my husband last week to "warn" him about his excessive roaming time.  He's a truck driver and often hits roaming areas.  Well Sprint I have a couple things to say about that.........why don't you take $20 per month you have made off of us for years and apply it to the "roaming" he is apparently spending too much of and if you are going to bitch about roaming then may I suggest you no longer advertise "any mobile any time" and call it "any mobile any time as long as your are in sprint service area only"  I am getting really tired of Sprint's promises and not delivering and then turning around and complaining about our usage.  My husband and i have been sprint customers for many many years.  My contract is up and as soon as my husband's is we are definitely shopping around.  This is the first time I have ever been disappointed with Sprint to this degree.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.