cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 4g be in Akron,OH?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will 4g be in Akron,OH?

I'm tired of waiting for the 4g. Every city around me has it, and Akron is actually a pretty big city. I don't understand. Verizon's 4G LTE is in my area, all around it. But I'm still stuck with slow ass Sprint's 3G. 3G in general is slow, I have been on their 4G before and it's super fast. Cmon' Sprint, where's it at, gotta keep up with the competition.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi!

Great question - I moved your post to our 4G space.  We don't know if Clearwire will be expanding their WiMax network, but we're committed to delivering 4G LTE networks and devices through our Network Vision program.

You can keep up with the latest news on Network Vision including rollouts, markets, devices and technology by following our Network Vision tag:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/tags#/?tags=network_vision

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been waiting for 16 months for 4g to come to my area as well and was promised it will come. The Truth is, we will not see 4g improved at all. Sprint will have LTE in 2013 and will require you to have a new phone to recieve it as well. We were all lied to and their promise will never come true to the 4g phones that we already have.

I have called Sprint numerous times and they promised me I would get it. I even went into stores and watch them promise people that 4G would get improved in my area and its all a lie... consumeraffairs dot com is where you want to complain and will resolve the issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.