ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is 4-G so slow? When I had Zoomtown for 10 years, I had to go at a low speed due to very old phone wires and my distance from some junction.

Journeyman

Why is 4-G so slow? When I had Zoomtown for 10 years, I had to go at a low speed due to very old phone wires and my distance from some junction.

I am confused about this format so I am putting the other comments here. My judge of speed is trying to play video clips and even with the4 4 g and my computer the only one connected to the HOTSPOT, I get lots of buffering and only can watch 20-30 seconds at a time.  Is there any hope to get this fixed in the foreseable future?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why is 4-G so slow? When I had Zoomtown for 10 years, I had to go at a low speed due to very old phone wires and my distance from some junction.

dhjohnson, Is the 4g slow on the internet on your phone as well (when not using as a hotspot)? Also your are sure you are connected to 4g correct? Have you tried to use the hotspot by connecting to another device and testing the speed?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.