cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widespread outages in South Florida? 33442 33486

Highlighted
Patron

Widespread outages in South Florida? 33442 33486

Since 11/21/11 I have experienced continual dropped calls, slow (or no) messaging, other party not able to hear me, overall poor performance. At first I thought it was my new iphone 4s, but other family members and co-workers are having the same problems and they have all different phone equipment (Blackberry Curve, Samsung Epic, etc); is there a geographic network problem or issue that Sprint is not openly sharing with us? I have been receiving texts two hours after they are sent, not getting calls. What's up? I have never had this kind of trouble with Sprint before.

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Widespread outages in South Florida? 33442 33486

I do show that we have an cell site outage in your area. We are aware of this and we are working hard to get this issue resolved. ETR shows 11/25/2011, but because this is just an estimate that date is subject to change.

Services AffectedTicket #Outage DescriptionBegin
Date
SeverityETRLast
Updated
Cellsites Affected
Voice 8318844 At 2011/11/21 15:49:00 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Miami / West Palm : Fort Lauderdale Market: Voice (Dropped calls) MI03XC040 . 11/21/2011 09:49:00 CST 3 11/25/2011 11:52:58 CST 11/23/2011 11:58:20 CST MI03XC040 Deerfield Beach FL 33442
Patron

Thank you for the information.

You're very welcome.

Patron

Any udates on the status of this issue? Still having problems.

Journeyman

My phone is not making, or receiving calls at all. Very very bad for my business, especially on a cyber Monday!! This has been going on since last night

Miami, FL 33165.

Patron

I am still waiting hear from someone at Sprint regarding the status of this problem. Nine days so far with little service. I am tired of paying for service I am not getting.

I have some update information about this outage. It does show that it is currently still open. It also shows that there is a different ETR. According to my records it shows it has been bumped up to 11/30/2011. As I said in the above post that The ETR is just an estimate and is subject to change. I will keep you posted in a couple of days to notify you of any updates.

Patron

Still having issues. People try to call me and my cell does not even ring. When I am on a call it goes in and out and drops half the calls. I try to call my cell from my work phone and it rings six or seven times and goes right to voicemail. I do not get notification of a voicemail sometimes for hours. I tried calling from my cell to my work phone and call failed four times in a row before finally connecting. My family is having the same problems with their Sprint service, and they are not on my same account, and they have all different equipment. So I am not willing to believe that it is an issue with my phone. How many other people are having this issue and when will it be fixed? Twelve unhappy days so far.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.