cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about my roaming....

Highlighted

Worried about my roaming....

I travel for a living. I have been a sprint customer for 8 years. I just bought my HTC Evo and renewed my contract last month.   The reason I am worried is that I am in a project in Wyoming and am on a permanent roam.  I have the sprint unlimited everything plan. I also pay an extra 5 bucks a month for roaming and an extra 10 dollars a month for owning the evo..    My minutes just reset about 6 days ago and I am already at 400 minutes, all roaming.  I am gonna be in this project for 2 more weeks and I am worried that if I go over 800 I will be cancelled.. Also my data is already at 125kb... I have cut off my data but it still seems to be collecting some...    Once I leave here, I will be in a sprint area again and will be fine.. But I am worried that one slip up and they will cancel me.   Do you think they will?    I have called sprint and let them know, because I was also having major issues with dropped calls when I got here. They seem to be ok now, but I had tons of dropped calls over a few days...  Any input. I am aware of what the contract says and I have been a solid customer for the whole 8 years... Just worried about this roaming thing... Cannot wait to get out of here.. Thanks in advance for any input!   Pls don't cancel me sprint!! hehe    Thanks again!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.