cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero bar to roaming all day

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zero bar to roaming all day

Can someone check and see if there is a tower issue in Sanford, NC 27330.

Business address near me would be 1801 Douglas Drive, Sanford, NC 27330

Also when I do have bars showing 1x and little to no 3g also.

Thanks for all the help

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I checked your coverage info with the zip code and there are no reported cell site outages.I would suggest you to powercycle the phone, update profile and try to make calls.

Let me know

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have just done a reboot and update profile and the update made my phone reboot again

After the updarte reboot started showing a -89dBm to a -90dBm, CMD Evdo Rev. A and that lasted about 5 mins

Now it is back showing  -99 to -101bDm CDMA -1xRTT and going from 2 bars to zero bars

Anything else to try as i know it is not the phone as been having issue in the area and the pheon has been replace and the repair center tested the replacement for over 3 hours.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also it is not just my phone. Talked to coworkes near me and same thing few to no bars and roaming.

Highlighted
Master

I would suggest you to call our Mobile Broadband Support(8882114727) to troubleshoot further and possibly create a CTMS Coverage Ticket.

Abe

Highlighted
Master

Hello and we apologize for the service issues you are experiencing.  Although we do not have any "official" outages on your closest two towers, I can see EVDO block rates have been going up while success rates are falling over the last several hours.  I can mark this location for you to notify Network Ops of a potential problem.  Please private message me by clicking on my avatar and provide all the Sprint phone numbers you and your colleagues have.  DO NOT POST ANY PHONE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS AS THIS IS A PUBLIC DOMAIN. 

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

sent

Highlighted
Master

Thank you, I have reported these subscriptions to Network.  Let us know if the problem persists tomorrow morning, 6/27/12. 

Tom

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.