Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZipCode 15611 Extremely low service and switching to romaing where we normally have full bars (Multiple phones Nextel and Sprint service)

Highlighted
Journeyman

ZipCode 15611 Extremely low service and switching to romaing where we normally have full bars (Multiple phones Nextel and Sprint service)

A few days ago we  began to experience very low signal strength on both of our phones.  We normally have full bars.  We live in 15611 zipcode near Main St and Penn Adamsburg Rd intersections.  Reception both indoors and our is limited and my Epic 4g continues to switch to romaing and dropping calls.   We have had a similiar issue a few years ago when there was an issue with the tower.  Any updates or infromation on this would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks for you help.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.