cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get or make calls in or out.

Go to solution
Journeyman

can't get or make calls in or out.

I am in zip 760639, Euless, TX. About once a week, we lose service in my apt area. Can't recieve or make calls. Phone does not ring. Can only text. Is there a cell tower problem. Will this always be an issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: can't get or make calls in or out.

cwells0430

I did locate an outage in this area, you may experience intermittent service until the outage is expected to be closed on 3/19, our engineers are currently waiting on parts for that tower. We do appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Also, if you need to reference the ticket number it is 8701268.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

me too in Los angeles thia also happened on sunday. Flew to Phoenix and did not work there either them suddenly started working. Today it stopped around 1030 pacific time and still not working. all other functions work expect voice. They say its the  device but I dont beleive that

cwells0430

I did locate an outage in this area, you may experience intermittent service until the outage is expected to be closed on 3/19, our engineers are currently waiting on parts for that tower. We do appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Also, if you need to reference the ticket number it is 8701268.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.