cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant text!!

Journeyman

cant text!!

i was texting people few hours ago no problem at all and now i tryed texting my girlfreind and it sent then a error message came up saying the message couldnt be delivered idk wat to do and i really need my phone PLEASE HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: cant text!!

Okay me and about 10 other people just had this problem. Sprint is going through a national outage and texting is down. Tecs are working on it now. It should be back up in about an hour or so. I'm in PA. Just wait it out. That's all any of us can do.

Highlighted
Patron

5AM and still down in Nashville, TN.  Hope they get this worked out soon! 

Can you please provide with a zip code and or cross streets where you are located so I can see if there are reported outages and possibly let you know when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks,

Ray

Patron

I'm located in 37076.

Thanks for the quick response. I am not seeing any reported outages in the location that you have given me. I did noticed that we did have a nationwide text message outage that was reported early morning of 04/11/2012 and was said to have been resolved around 1 am. Do you get any error messages when trying to send any messages? Have you tried to turn off your phone and remove the battery(If the phone allows you too), then retry?

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.