cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anybody from SPRINT read this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

does anybody from SPRINT read this?

not happy with coverage, yes I live in the country but my phones and wifi used to work now they don't.....have called SPRINT 25 times and get the same run around, it is like to coverage and service are about equal......

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

i dont know if people from sprint actully read these or not. but have you taken a look at the coverage map and checked to see what your coverage area?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Doyle - we sure do!

I've moved your post over to the Network coverage forum.

Now, a couple questions -

Is this all phones in your area having problems or just one?

Is it just the Sprint service, or are both the Sprint service and your WiFi having problems?

Can you post your zipcode and a major intersection around where you live?  That'll help us look into the tower maps and see if there's any reported problems.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

All of my Sprint phones (4 and 1 nextel) as well as the wifi card are sprint and have the same problem, it is a coverage issue. the zip is 46041, intersection of SR 28 and 1300 East.  Last night advanced tech support created the 7th network ticket, the previous 6 have disappeared and no record of them.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Ah - broadband card.  That's what had me a bit confused.

Ok - I do see the network ticket you submitted last night, and yes, there's some monitoring reports showing a drop in coverage there.  You've already done everything I could do.  Hopefully we will get this sorted out

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.