cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Highlighted
Journeyman

grrrrrrrrrrrr

I have had it! I have no service AGAIN...(46992)It's in and out and this is not the first time it has happened! I have been a customer for over 7 years and I am ready to change if something isn't done about this! This is the only phone service I have....I have NO LANDLINE PHONE! FIX THIS MESS!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

grrrrrrrrrrrr

POLOCKMAN,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that you're having issues with the network in your area. We are experiencing a 3G outage in the area as well as some customers are unable to roam on our roaming partners network. You should still have basic voice coverage. We are working toward a fix however I do not have an ETA for the repair.

If you do not have basic voice coverage, I would try standard troubleshooting, such as taking the battery out of your device and putting it back in. I would also try updating your Profile and PRL. If you need instructions to do so, please post what your device model is and I will give you the instructions. Thank you for being our customer and I apologize again for the issues.

Regards,

William

SprintCares

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.