Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help outage or phone?

Journeyman

help outage or phone?

Ok I'm in the 92701 area and I can get internet 3g but my 4G works. So I want to know if there's and outage because I called Sprint and they told me there was a outage and some other people told me that they lied to me and to update my profile and stuff but its still not working? 😞

3 REPLIES 3
Master

I checked your area coverage and there was a ticket opened for the 3G browsing on 07/26 and closed Service Alert ticket (3G Browsing 7750166) on the same day. What is your phone model? On Android go to menu-settings-wireless and network- turn off 4g and update profile and check if it shows 3g on the top of the phone.

Journeyman

I have a EVO and I tried updating my profile and my prl it does show the 3g and works for like a min or 2 and then it stops and I get error 104 and sometimes 67.

dc2.edgar1,

Error 67 is a provisioning error that will require a rep to assist you with syncing your device back with the network.  I would give a call into 888-211-4727 for technical support and let them know that you are getting an error 67 code.

Thanks!

-Ron

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.