cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 and LTE, Atlanta GA

Patron

iPhone 5 and LTE, Atlanta GA

SPRINT, I need to know what is going on with your LTE service in Atlanta, GA more specifically Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area (zip code 30328) I bought the new iPhone 5 because of the unlimited LTE data but my phone HARDLY EVER has an LTE connection and it only connects when I am outside and only for brief moments because as soon as I move or go inside it dissapears and I am left struggling with your crippled 3G network, I need to know what you guys are doing to fix this, you get my money every month but you arent holding up the your end of our contract. Please forgive me if I sound rude I know there are much more important things going on right now in the world but I use my phone alot for its mobile internet connection and I am constantly being inconvienced because my data connection won't cooperate and it is very frustating so I will be eagerly awaiting your response.

-  a disaapointed customer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: iPhone 5 and LTE, Atlanta GA

hate to say it but youre not going to get a answer or timeframe on when the LTE will be completed. the only people that truelly know are the ones in the field doing the work.

there is also a ongoing thread somewhere in this forum here for LTE in Atlanta...you might want to see if any of the areas posted in there are close to you so you'll have a good idea of what areas have LTE going and which areas dont.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.