Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is sprint a good serves?

Highlighted
Journeyman

is sprint a good serves?

• is sprint a good serves?
  • with honest anwsers..
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

is sprint a good serves?

no.  unless you live in an area that has 4g.  the 3g has been complete garbage for a while now... google "sprint 3g problems" and see what you find.  the only thing sprint has to offer is the evo line and unlimited data... but when the data is so excrutiatingly slow, it doesn't matter how much you can have.

i'm definitely switching as soon as i get back from this deployment.

Highlighted

is sprint a good serves?

lateesharansom2,

Of course!  Seriously I have been with Sprint for more than ten years, long before I started working for Sprint and I will have Sprint even if I ever decide to leave the company.  I have and still do travel extensively and have never had an issue with service.  In my personal opinion Sprint overall is a very good service.

Thanks,

-Ron

Highlighted
Journeyman

is sprint a good serves?

It depends on what you're looking for and where you're located.  Verizon seems to have better quality for both reception and data. Sprint is cheaper  but verizon offers better quality in my opinion.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.