cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues sending and recieving texts...please help !!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

issues sending and recieving texts...please help !!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend and I joined the sprint network in July of this year and so far its been nothing but a disaster. We barely get service anywheres. My time zones are always wrong and my phone tells me im in different states then where I really am. NOT LOOKING GOOD. But on Sept. 4, 2012 around 1pm our phones stopped recieving or sending texts. Everytime we would try to send texts the little red hazard looking sign would appear on then message. I called Sprint and well there usual answer was we are working on it. Now it is Sept. 5, 2012 and still nothing. I am almost have tempted to do away with sprint bc of all the hassle we have had. our bill is still high even though they said it would come down. i just do not get it. And noone who works for sprint seems to wanna help. I would just like some answers please and thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: issues sending and recieving texts...please help !!!!!!!!!

i recomend posting a few things so they can help

1-what type of phone

2-which software version your phone is currently on (mainly the software number..example..im running on 5.07.651.1)

3-your zip and closest cross streets~so they can check the closest towers near you for issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.