cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lte went 20_ _?what we got during the lte is finish?

Journeyman

lte went 20_ _?what we got during the lte is finish?

this month is ending just 6 more days . happy new year to every one and we still waiting  the beginning  of the  lte in many places in P.R  and U.S.A.. We have this issue for months in P.R. and we got to get prepare for 2013 we begin new year with Sprint the now network or the slowest network in this planet . nothing is good in this  community a lot of friend whit no service and sprint doing nothing every day the same thing . a lot of dawn calls , no Internet and a lot  of lies from customer services . oficial we are in the best company Sprint ,  ask where they do the interviews to said sprint is one of the best  in customer satisfaction you  just got to see  the post in this community to see what is the true.i got no signal in mi home for months  (00729) and whit a credit they tries to make us happy . what we need is goooood services .

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: lte went 20_ _?what we got during the lte is finish?

Is incredible today i call Sprint and they tell me this problem still until april 2013.  total deception with Sprint service and we got to wait 3 more months of veryyyy slow Interne or cero internet  and a lot of down calls or no service is avaliable call Sprint.

Journeyman

Re: lte went 20_ _?what we got during the lte is finish?

Is incredible today i call Sprint and they tell me this problem still until april 2013.  total deception with Sprint service and we got to wait 3 more months of veryyyy slow Interne or cero internet  and a lot of down calls or no service is avaliable call Sprint.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.