Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

my phone does not recieve text and calls. I went to store and they said it network problem. its been 3 days. when will it be fixed

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Master

network not working

Please provide two cross streets and a zip code and I will see what is taking so long.

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

have not been able to make or accept calls since Saturday morning, central mass 01510

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

77081. gulfton and renwick

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

Iam in the same area and having the same problem.. but when I get in my car and get near chimney rock@ westpark it works again..

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

we are in Elizabethtown Kentucky and the problem started here today. anybody heard whats going on? Our two phones are useless right now and i need it for work which by the way i`m working at our hospital. i was with T mobile and switched cause my girlfriend wanted both phones on the same network. Loks like it was a bad mistake

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

yea. I talked to them. they are having network issues. Hoping it will be fixed soon. I have to drive across the 59 south each time I get voice mail.

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

Service down in ATL, GA 30315 area-went down last night(Sunday).......Benteen Ave, and Boulevard Ave area

Highlighted
Master

network not working

I am sorry for the  frustration  there is an outage in the area   our ticket number 7861441  we hope to have the restored soon

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

hey guys. My network has been restored. My phone start working. Mkae sure you give them call and let them know specific area. Sprint tech support Thankyou. I appreciate your effort

Highlighted
Master

network not working

Glad to here it   thanks for the update

Highlighted
Journeyman

network not working

I am in Elizabethtown---my phone started having problems yesterday.  I can't make calls or receive/send text messages.  At work today (Fort Knox) my phone worked great, but back at home and it is back to not making/receiving calls or texts.  I would call customer service--but if I could call them, ironically, I wouldn't need them.  Sprint--any news?  Many thanks.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.