cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no 3g (or 4g) service in and around washington DC

Highlighted
Journeyman

no 3g (or 4g) service in and around washington DC

anyone else having data problems - no 3G or reliable 4G service in and around the Washington, DC area? For nearly a day, now, if I don't turn on the 4G antenna (which is spotty, at best), or use wifi, I have no data services. I managed to update profiles and PRL etc, but that didn't help. I've rebooted the phone (both restart and power off/on), with no results. I've removed the battery and replaced it - that doesn't help either. This is not good, as this is a work phone, and I can't receive or send emails etc. what's up, sprint?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: no 3g (or 4g) service in and around washington DC

3G working in the Falls Church/Seven Corners area.  You will never get 4G.  Sprint gave up on that execution last year, apparently.

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks. i've heard from others who are not having problems, in the area, but i can't get ANYTHING. i can get spotty 4G, in and out, which allows me to get the periodic email, but this is ridiculous. wonder if the antenna in my phone is all crapped out?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having issues connecting. I live in College Park, MD. Maybe someone will read this and get on resolving the issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.