cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no coverage for text, or calls

Journeyman

I have the epic and my daughter has the optimus, we have had no or poor reception for the last week, in Bradenton Florida. Does Anyone else have this problem? Solutions? I am ready to go to another carrier.....I bought this xxxxx thing to get more coverage, not less.....

Message was edited by: mapesy, who removed profanity

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Moving this to the Network and Coverage area for help/assistance.

Re: no coverage for text, or calls

I am sorry you are having coverage issues in Bradenton, FL. Are you still having problems?  I will private message you for more information.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having similar issues for over a week in Wesley Chapel.  No data and unable to receive incoming calls in an area marked "best coverage".

Peletz3903,

Are you still experiencing issues in West Chapel?  I did noticed that we did have an outage on May 31st and shows it has been resolved.  please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

I am indeed still having issues with this.  I missed a phone call this AM but received the voicemail notification.  Texting is sparatic because I am hopping on and off the network with the signal level varying greatly.  Often getting roaming showing up as well.  I know sprint has been closing tickets on towers in the area and there is a current one open for the 3G data.  Not sure if it is related but PRL and profile updates do not fix this.  Nor does a software reset or reprogram of the phone.

Could you please provide me you zip code so I can further investigate.

Thanks.

Journeyman

33545 in the chapel pines area.  Still having issues, roaming data/calls work just fine.

Peletz3903,

I have looked into our network outage board and I do see there is a tower outage that was just reported today. Service alert ticket 7411247. I  want to assure you that we are working hard to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. No ETR at this time.

Thanks,

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.