cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outage in Louisville, KY?

Highlighted
Journeyman

outage in Louisville, KY?

Anyone know if there is an outage in Louisville? I had data conectivity earlier this morning, it's gone now and can't connect to 3g.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Could you please provide me your zip code or cross streets where you are at so I look to see if there are any reported outages.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blankenbaker and Plantside Drive zip is 40299

I have 3G service up to the time I get to work in that area, then it drops and I have no 3G signal at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto.  I work on Plantside Drive in 40299, and my phone is useless in the area yesterday and today.  Sprint store said there is nothing wrong with my device, and that "maybe they are doing work on the towers."

Highlighted

Thanks for providing me with the zip code. I did looked in our network outage board and I did see that we have several 3G data outages that showed were closed but have not been cleared yet. These are the ticket numbers: 8203293,8195843,8115707,8211181 and 8145116. Since they have not been cleared yet, the ETR is unknown.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been having service issues in Louisville, KY also for about 3 months now and it has NOT been fixed. Middletown(40243/40245) and St.Mathews(40207,40222) are my areas of trouble. What the heck is going on with Sprint lately? Their network seems to just be falling apart left and right.

Highlighted
Journeyman

"These are the ticket numbers: 8203293,8195843,8115707,8211181 and 8145116. Since they have not been cleared yet, the ETR is unknown."

So what does that mean? Is there a way to track those ticket numbers so we can see when we will finally get our service back? How long does it take to clear, and what is ETR?

I wouldn't mind so much if it was because of a WiMax upgrade, but I'm sure that is not the reason for this being offline.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My zip is 40222, I am experiencing horrible speeds w/ my iPhone 4S.  I was told by customer service and account services there weren't any outages.  I'm outraged that I was lied to there isn't any issues, yet there obviously is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Closed but not cleared" means, from my understanding, is that they have addressed and replaced whatever hardware on the tower that needed to be done but that they are not sure if the problem is 100% fixed as their hasn't been enough time to fully test and study the results. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can confirm that it is still not working this morning.

This is day 4 of not being able to use my phone for the majority of the day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contact Sprint techincal support asap and have them pull up that ticket and remark it. It is MUCH easier to remark an active ticket than making a new one. Plus they are more likely to fix it if they see it has been going on for a while.

Highlighted
Journeyman

And yet again, no data connectivity. I want a credit on my bill. This is a total of a week and a half that I have not been able to use my phone at my place of business.

This is pathetic.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.