cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outage???

Highlighted
Journeyman

outage???

i'm having problems receiving and trying to make outgoing calls or text messages. is there an outage in my zip code area: 78537 and if so when will this issue be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

outage???

There have been several data outages in that area but I show nothing wrong with voice/text and even the data tickets show resolved at this time.  Have you pulled battery and left powered off for two minutes then powered back up yet?  When you try to make a call what message do you get or what happens?  If you try sending a text does it show sent or does it stick in sending?

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

outage???

when i try to make a call it gives me a message saying "call origination attempt fails due to immediate signal loss(signal fade or no service available)" and when i try to send a message its just stuck trying to send.

Highlighted
Journeyman

outage???

hello, I just called sprint and they told me that there are no known issues in Donna, TX. All of us here in the office with expensive phones are not working. please call in to customer support and report the issue here in Donna. They will not do anything unless there are tickets placed. they want me to go to the repair store and have it checked. there is something with the towers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.