cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone keeps dropping calls

Highlighted
Patron

phone keeps dropping calls

I just moved from my apartment (where I had to use one of those airave devices) to a house, I am getting full bars in the house (as opposed to no bars in the apartment which is why I got the airave), however when I make calls it will randomly drop the calls, sometimes immediately after dialing, sometimes 5 minutes into a call. This happens on my phone as well as my girlfriends ( I have galaxy nexus, she has galaxy s3). I really dont want to use the airave thing anymore, but dropping calls has gotten out of hand.

My zip code is 77449 (Greenhouse Rd @ Morton Rd is the closest intersection), the coverage check shows "good" coverage, I can get 4G outside, but only 3G service inside when not on wifi.

I have updated the PRL and profile on both phones.

status of both phones, they are sitting right next to each other on my desk

S3

Network: Sprint

Signal Strength: -88 dBm 4 asu

Mobile Network Type: eHRPD:13

Service State: In service

Roaming: Not roaming

Mobile Network state: disconnected

glaxay nexus

Network: Sprint

Signal Strength: -105 dBm 35 asu

Mobile Network Type: LTE:13

Service State: In service

Roaming: Not roaming

Mobile Network state: disconnected\

I really want to be able to use both phones without dropping calls and without the airave, hopefully someone has a good idea of how to fix this!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: phone keeps dropping calls

smatthewgt

Thank you for your post and I do want to get this taken care of for you and say congrats on your new house! How far is the distance between your old apartment and your new house please? I did check the area with the info you advised of and there is an update going on in your area there is no estimated time as when it will be completed as of yet but I wanted to let you know that too.

Thank you

Krishel

Denver Social Care Team

Patron

The house is 10 miles from the apartment, any idea what kind of upgrade?

Patron

kbelly23,

Any updates?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.