cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone was fine untill this morning drops service

Highlighted
Journeyman

phone was fine untill this morning drops service

We have had our phones since march of this year everything was good until last night when the signal bars just started dropping. now this morning its like we have no bars and it pops in and out of roaming, we cant make calls cause it drops all calls or it fades in and out and you cant hear anything, texts are being not sent, And this is all from inside our home where we have never had a problem before. whats going on?! - Northridge Ca, 91324

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: phone was fine untill this morning drops service

I can't be sure this is the issue, but I have been having similar issues. They started when sprint announced it was shutting down Nextel and all their towers. It could be that until now your phone was using a near by Nextel tower which is no longer operational. If that is the case you are SOL until Sprint starts kicking their LTE into full grear and installing new towers.

Re: phone was fine untill this morning drops service

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your service. I have looked at our network outage board and noticed there are a couple of towers in your area that is being upgraded with network vision. To determine if this is the issue that you are having, can I please get an address close by?  Please include the city, state and zip code.

Thanks,

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.