Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with service in 30214?

Highlighted
Journeyman

problems with service in 30214?

Are there problems with service in 30214? Haven't been able to ureceive or send calls and texts.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

i am in NC 27526 and i cannot recieve calls from anybody and service is horrible i was told ours will be fixed by the 14th. what phone are u using i have the evo lte and ever since i got it i have had this problem.

Highlighted
Master

carrie.a.tomberlin- I apologize for the issue. Do you get any error message when you try to make outbound calls? I checked your coverage with the zip code and couldn't able to find any reported voice outage. I would suggest you to power cycle your device(pull battery and put battery back in after a min) and try to make a  call. Let me know.

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.