Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Network not responding" with Sprint Reclaim - 60647

Patron

"Network not responding" with Sprint Reclaim - 60647

I use a green Samsung Reclaim.

I live in Chicago and have been having issues with the Sprint service. Sprint in-store customer service is a joke and I think they make reaching anyone over the phone almost impossible so as to avoid annoyed customers.

My issue started last week but has been a constant since yesterday morning. Initially I was just having to send a text 4 or 5 times before it would send and evidently texts I was receiving were also delayed. Yesterday I was unable to even make a call or send a text after 10 or 15 attempts (the person I tried to call is on my family plan, but I was able to get a hold of her with my boyfriends AT&T phone and she said there were no problems with her service). I kept, and still am, getting an error that reads 'Network not respoding. Please try again later. When i make a call it just says 'Connecting' until it drops the calls, but never starts to ring on my end. This is so frustrating considering I have a phone interview set-up but now I don't even know if I can get the call. I even tried to purchase a cheap, new (or even refurbished phone) but I was told after I asked directly, that there was no phone I could walk out of the store with for under $100 without signing up for another 2 year contract, and local pawn shops, I've learned, as a rule, don't like to buy Sprint phones because of their reputation. So now, since I don't want to spend "only $199" for an "upgrade" and iphone, I am reaching out and hope someone from Sprint or familiar with this mess can help me asap.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: "Network not responding" with Sprint Reclaim - 60647

I apologize for the issue. I checked your coverage and Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies. Just want to let you know that upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved.I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team  so that they will be aware of your specific location.

Thanks

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.