cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really frustrated at sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok so let me be more organized. im so frustrated with sprint at this point, i keep having problems with data speeds and connection both 3g and 4g i have the evo 3d. at times i get great speeds both on 3g and 4g. 80% of the times i have really poor speeds 3g will be from 0.02 to 0.50 mbps and 4g from 1.38 to 2.75 on 4g i atlease expect what they say we should expect that is 3-6 mbps. my wifes phone sometimes when you call her it goes straight to voicemail have to text her and tell her to call me. today i was talking to my cousin and i had full signal he started braking up until i couldnt hear him anymore this is ridiculous am tired of having to call sprint to get the problem fix which they still havnt they say its phone to get checked out its not the phone because i have switched from the evo 4g and evo shift and still slow data. all i know if they dont get this fixed soon am canceling contract and switching to another company which i dont want to do. we pay for our services so we want our services working properly.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

really frustrated

Let me guess... you have the evo 3d, right? I had to trade mine in for a lesser phone to get a signal at all, anywhere in my area.

Journeyman

yes it is the evo 3d what phone did you end up getting? and where you in your 30 days?

Journeyman

Lol how did I know... 

Well.. I brought it back. They gave me another one which had the same signal issues. So I brought that one back and radio shack had the regular EVO 4G free. I got that free EVO just to make sure it was the EVO3D and not the signal.

Well it turns out the EVO 4G does not have this problem. It's. Good phone, but lacks some features on the 3D, but at least it works well.

I am within my 30 days trial so far and am waiting for the Motorola photon. It is supposed to be at radio shack tomorrow. It's one powerful phone. Check it out. Dual core and all. I would suggest that one if you can get it. Sprint stores all have it already, you might have to ask for it though..

Let me know-how u make out.

I praise Sprint for being so cooperative about my troubles so far. They really have been great. Radio shack and HTC have not been so great though. I know Sprint has been duped by HTC and the Motorola photon is the cure for the EVO 3D defect.

Journeyman

Re: really frustrated at sprint

well am not in the 30 day so i guess am stuck with it i was looking at tge photon but even if i was to trade it i would wait to see the reviews on it and not hurrying up and get it like i did on the 3d i have the evo 4g and evo shift buy they are still lacking speed so am thinking it would be the network let me know how the photon works

Journeyman

I have the Motorola Photon and feel the signal is fantastic.  I do live in Overland Park, KS between the Sprint corpoarate offices and the Network lab so my signal should be significant.  I have been traveling and have not had any problems with downloads, internet look-ups and even Sprint TV for my grandaughter while driving through Kansas to Denver.  There was no 4G signal in places but the switch to 3G did not compromise the netwrok signal.

Photon is great and when put sideways the keys are much bigger to type on.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.