cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roaming and worse in 81428 Colorado

Journeyman

roaming and worse in 81428 Colorado

Well I have no sevice or internet, and i just recieved the same text from another sprint customer 11 times in a row. Can't find out what's wrong by searching so i tried here. Usually i get good service here in town, and today i get nothing, no matter where in town i am.

11 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: roaming and worse in 81428 Colorado

t.k_miller,

Thanks for bringing this to us. What type of phone are you using?  Usually if it's happening in multiple locations, we dealing with a phone issue. That zip code isn't pulling any current outages.  Could you post your major cross streets so I can take a closer look at the towers as well?

Thanks,

*David C

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

It's been messed up all morning, and so is my friends phone, who is on sprint but has an entirely different phone and contract. I can't get 'un roamed' even if i'm at 2nd and grand, or at home on 3rd and poplar. I am on a samsung galaxy s-2.

Thanks for getting back promptly.

Wizard

That's interesting... So there's two towers that serve your town.  Both are reporting normally.  Can you try pulling the battery for a minute, powering back on and then updating the profile and PRL? I want to see if you get any sort of errors or if it goes through OK.

Thanks!

Journeyman

pulling the battery for a minute, powering back on and then updating the profile and PRL...........

How do i update the profile and PRL? I don't have a clue there.. (pulling battery now).

Wizard

Sorry, I was just editing my previous post to include the instructions since I forgot to add them...

Open your settings and go to system updates and choose update profile and then update PRL.

Wizard

Sorry,

I entered your location incorrectly and it pulled somewhere close by.  Your tower is in fact showing that there is something wrong.  I'm going to send you a private message to get a bit more information so we can get this submitted to the network team to get this working again.

Thank you.

Journeyman

Battery out for 3 minutes. Put together and turn on. Settings>System Updates>Update Profile (Attention The profile has been updated. Press OK to continue (press))>Update PRL (The PRL has been upgraded. Press OK to continue (press ok)).

Clear notifications, and.... no 'roaming notice'!.   Whoops there it is again...

Still no internet connection, or phone without roaming.

Journeyman

WiFi works though, if i am in the public library....

Journeyman

Got your PM  and sent you the info you asked for.....

Journeyman

Still got nothing here...... Hope you haven't forgot about me....

Highlighted
Wizard

Nope, certainly haven't forgotten about you. The ticket number for this incident is 19349966-121108. Typically we see a 24-72 hour turn around time with these.  I will check the status this afternoon and report back.

Thanks,

*David C

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.