Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sluggish data/3G in West Springfield, MA 01089

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

sluggish data/3G in West Springfield, MA 01089

Near intersection of Union Street and Park Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089. Since yesterday data and 3G has been nonexistent or very slow.  Updating profile did not help.  Is there a problem in this area?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: sluggish data/3G in West Springfield, MA 01089

I am showing that we are currently upgrading the towers in your area. Details are below.

Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies.Upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved.

I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team.

ETR shows it should be completed on 06/19/2012. The ETR is just an estimate and can change at any time..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I am showing that we are currently upgrading the towers in your area. Details are below.

Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies.Upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved.

I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team.

ETR shows it should be completed on 06/19/2012. The ETR is just an estimate and can change at any time..

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks very much for the quick reply.  I understand that there will be outages when towers are being upgraded and repaired.  The estimate of almost 2 weeks until this is completed seems an unusually long time for customers to tolerate impaired service.  I am hoping that is a worst case scenario estimate.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.