cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible service coverage for soilders in fort polk, la

Highlighted
Patron

getting terrible service coverage in fort polk, la calls drop all the time now and can barely get internet service on my evo. does anybody have answer for this problem.  many other people are expiriencing the same problem. ive checked the coverage map and updataed all types of network software on my phone. expiriencing problems all over the 71459 area.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I work on north fort.  Everyone up here with Sprint cannot get voice or data in the work area of North Fort.  I can only get voice at home in Maple Terrace.  Service was great for the last year; in the past 6 months it has been getting worse.  I have talked with Sprint customer service and tech support more times in the past few months than I ever have in the 5-6 years I have been with the company. 

CSR on the phone I am speaking with now says because I have service at my home, they cannot credit me at all.  Total hogwash.  I'm out of my contract, and AT&T is looking very attractive, seeing as how their service is very, very good down here and Sprint (with whom I WANT to stay with) is degrading fast.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.