Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make calls or texts but i can receive them and use internet columbus 43299

Journeyman

unable to make calls or texts but i can receive them and use internet columbus 43299

This morning our phones (galaxy s2 and galaxy s3) worked fine, around 3pm we stopped being able to send out text messages or make calls. I can get messages and use internet and my apps. On the sprint app it suggests to update my profile and when i attepmt this it loads for a minute or so then an error pops up that says to contact sprint. I'm unable make a call to the #3 number. This is extremely frustrating.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: unable to make calls or texts but i can receive them and use internet columbus 43299

I am sorry you are having issues with making calls and text. Do you get any errors when trying to make a call or when you try to send text. Can I also get some cross streets close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.