Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send pictures

Highlighted
Patron Rei
Patron

unable to send pictures

Dear Sprint,

In the last week I have not been able to send multimedia messages (pictures) to my friends because of "Unable to send message" and "generic network failure" error messages.

This is very annoying and I ask for your help in this. If you can please let me know how to fix this and/or the reasons for this problem.

Phone:    xxx-xxx-xxxx

HTC Evo 4G

City:     El Paso, TX

Zip Code: 79902

Message was edited by: mapesy, who removed private information.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Master

unable to send pictures

Moving this post to the Network and Coverage area for assistance/comment.

Mapesy

Highlighted

Re: unable to send pictures

I am sorry to hear you are having problems sending pictures on your device.  Is it happening everytime you try to send a picture?  Are you able to make and recieve calls? Are you still experiencing this problem?

Highlighted
Patron Rei
Patron

unable to send pictures

Yes, every time I try to send a picture using my HTC Evo... I still have the problem. I can make phone calls, receive them, and send txt with no trouble.

Any multimedia message is the problem.

Highlighted

unable to send pictures

I have been trying to send you a private message to gather more information from you but for some reason, I am unable to pull up your username.  Could you please send me a private message so I can reply back to you thru private message.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

unable to send pictures

Having same problem, generic network failure everytime I send a pic in a text.  Worked fine last week, tried resetting password, turning off phone, removing battery for 30 seconds and problem persists,help, help, help.

Debbie

Highlighted

Deborahdharr,

I am sorry you are having problems with your pictures as well. Could you please provide me with zip code, so I can see if there are any known outages?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

unable to send pictures

Hi Rei! I was just wondering if this picture mail problem was solved? I am now having that same problem. Was it an easy fix??? Help?!?! Jenn

Highlighted
Journeyman

unable to send pictures

Well, I think I'm having a similar issue..unable to download pictures via text...any updates or outage notifications?

Highlighted
Patron Rei
Patron

unable to send pictures

Jenn, it was solved but the solution is unclear. It just started working after waiting few days. Don't know if it is a network problem.

Highlighted

Jenn031971 and Kroil,

Are you both still having issues with your picture mail? If so you can private message me and I will gather more information to further investigate this.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

unable to send pictures

Thank you both for responding... after a couple of days of taking the battery out and restarting my phone, it started working again! Not sure why or how! Thanks again!!! Jenn

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.