cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very slow/Unuseable data speeds/No signal Youngstown, OH 44502/44405

Highlighted
Journeyman

very slow/Unuseable data speeds/No signal Youngstown, OH 44502/44405

It's been well over 6 months that data speeds has been  averaging around 40 kbs. You can not even use it at all in the daytime, only late at nite. I have called sprint numerous times only to be given the run around over and over again. There has been towers down for well over 4 months and still no one services them. I don't know who to contact at this point.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: very slow/Unuseable data speeds/No signal Youngstown, OH 44502/44405

44502 44405

Chris, I contacted sprint today, I also live in Ohio ... not to far from you, but not within like hey your down the street.

We have been experiencing the same issue in Celina, Ohio 45822 as well, with a tower that actually fell over, then upgrades (hasn't started), etc.

The representive then gave me a 25.00 credit immediatly, as of today .. then gave me a 25.00 credit for the next three months (so she says anyway)

Also, I am going to check the coverage map, and the network map to see if anything has been reported there. So stand by and I will do that.

Journeyman

Holy Crap!

Enhancements in this area

Last 6 months:

• 8 voice upgrades
  • 5 data speed upgrades

Completed:

Next 6 months:

• 12 voice upgrades
  • 13 data capacity upgrades
  • 13 data speed upgrades

Planned:

Journeyman

I said c rap not a cuss word lol

Journeyman

I will believe it when I see it. Sprint seems to always be full of excuses and everything is always 6 months away, then its another 6 months

Journeyman

You're going to get upgrades. You're actuall part of a Network Vision market that's being moved up in the schedule so you may actually see LTE and enhanced 3G around 2013Q1 or Q2.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.