cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G in phoenix,AZ?

Journeyman

4G in phoenix,AZ?

Hello i was wondering if you guys know if sprints 4g is coming to phoenix,AZ?  

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Journeyman

4G in phoenix,AZ?

We already have some 4G, go to Clear.com for coverage. Nice thing about Wimax is that openness of it. If they show coverage it will work for us. Even if Sprint.com isn't showing it.

Journeyman

4G in phoenix,AZ?

Yes, we have some tiny "Test Areas" spread out in a couple areas through out town and in Tuscon. Nothing that I would call "coverage" and of course no where close to my house .

Check out VZ LTE 4G Coverage for Phoenix http://network4g.verizonwireless.com/#/coverage. THAT'S how you get things done Sprint.

Journeyman

4G in phoenix,AZ?

i might as well post this here too...

another location added for the metro area those arent test areas, its how the network is built in a location you have a few towers that are the central hub and various feeder links that connect to it via microwave transmitters

chandler brings up the list to 4...   chandler, north phx, scottsdale, and mesa there is definately positive movement...  as expected with the negotiations of the wholesale buying of 4g from clearwire over the next two years for a 1 billion dollars from sprint being concluded the movement to build the network has been resumed by clearwire... 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.