cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail!!

Journeyman

All my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail!!

This is unacceptable.  3 days of sporadic service.  How much longer must we endure?  I'm in an area that was not even significantly affected by Sandy!!  I'm expecting a few important calls and if they go straight to my voicemail and the indicator does not show up on my phone, then I could lose thousands of dollars!!

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: All my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail!!

Just talked to Sprint CS and they said there's voice issue and it would take up to another 2 days to fix.  Are you serious?!?!   Can I just cancel all my lines without incurring any ETF's?  5 days of non-service is unacceptable, especially when I'm expecting IMPORTANT calls!

My coworker, who has Verizon, is laughing at my Sprint service, or non-service!

Journeyman

HELP ASAP!  This is also in ZIP 79912 cross is Mesa and Sunland Park.  No incoming calls, they go to Google Voice and no 3G data.  Need a fix fast as all my numbers go to 2 cell phones and neither are getting incoming calls.  Wife uses another tower, cross is Mesa and I10 with no issues.

Journeyman

The customer care lady said she was going to check with her supervisor and see what they can do.  After 4 min on hold, the call got mysteriously disconnected.  Seriously?!?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like while talking to CS the problem was resolved.  CS was VERY HELPFUL in assisting in getting my issue resolved and promptly at that!  Thanks for the great CS Sprint!

Journeyman

I have the same issue in 07728 - all calls go to voicemail.  (besides having texting issues and roaming a lot)

I hate Sprint!!

Wizard

J.Ly and Altimuh7

I do apologize for the issues you are experiencing. I can research this further and see if the information that you were provided has been updated. Can you provide me with the cross streets to where you are having issues icluding the city, state and zip?

Message was edited by: Markie_B

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.