cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Sprint towers down everywhere?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Re: Are Sprint towers down everywhere?

DUDE, get over it. Sprint will never ever be perfect, there will be outages at times. Stop being so ignorant!

Journeyman

Thanks for the constructive and helpful reply. I will "get over it" and strive to be as ignorant as you. Glad I made you break your 4+ year streak of not replying to show your die-hard support for the "now" network (that's not quite working "now").

Journeyman

A large fiber optic cable was severed in the midwest and is having widespread effects on Sprint's network and its stores' ability to service users.  Here is a link about the impact on Alaska Airlines.

http://www.geekwire.com/2012/alaska-air-apologizes-network-outage-impacts-checkins-causing-long-dela...

Can an official sprint person give some status on this?

Message was edited by: smac11111

Wizard

smac11111,

I've been monitoring this ticket for the last several hours in another thread.  We are currently working with the company that provides us the fiber cable in getting this fixed and working again.  Technicians are in the field working to restore services.  At this time, there isn't an estimated time of repair, but I will continue to monitor and provide updates as they come.

Thanks,

*David

Journeyman

I havent had to reply to anything, my service has been just fine. No network is perfect and when things go down like right now, I just go ok and deal with it. Sprint will get it back up. Just calm down and wait. I replied to you because you say you have been with sprint for 12 years and are complaining and saying why you stay with Sprint, well obviously you have stayed because Sprint works and is reliable and you have been happy, or else you would have cancelled Sprint a long time ago. Stop whinning and be patient

Highlighted
Journeyman

WiMax back up in NW Twin Cities MN for me at least.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.