cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Issues with the Samsung Galaxy S2- Zip Code 06811

Journeyman

Data Issues with the Samsung Galaxy S2- Zip Code 06811

I Live In Connecticut and I have the Samsung Galaxy S2... I was at a shop with my friend yesterday, she also has Sprint but has one of the HTC slide keyboard phones and she was uploading pictures to Facebook and had full service, I on the other hand had NO Data connection (this is not the first time this has happened)... Data is What I use on my phone! When I had my HTC Evo 4G a few months back, I rarely had issues with my data... What is going on with the Samsung Galaxy S2??? Why is the data AWFUL??? Especially when a phone on the same service & older than mine works???

I have only had this phone about 3 months and I'm about ready to throw it out a window! This is the 3rd time I've complained about this on here. I would have stuck with my EVO had it not Broke and had I not been told that even though I have insurance I'd have had to pay $100.00 for it to be replaced (being smart I bought a new phone and re-upped my contract, Not so smart now with the issues I'm having.)

I have been with Sprint Many Many Many Years...I've always sworn by Sprint, but not anymore... I want my Old phone back! (Never thought I'd say that.) So instead of working to get the newest phones and new technology.... how about Sprint works on a stronger Network to support the phones and customers they have Currently!

-Disappointed & Annoyed-

Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.