cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data speeds are rEdiculously slow! WTF is going on?

SOLVED
Journeyman

I'm barely getting 0.20mbps on my download speed and not much better for upload speed.  New Spring customer as of a week ago.  I didn't even know phones were capable of such low speeds, what the heck are they doing at Sprint?

24 REPLIES
Journeyman

Don't really know what's going on normally I get over 2.0 mbps on my EVO 3d since last night barely getting 0.15 k , is really frustrating but hopefully is the network vision upgrade  they are doing  and everything will work out for the best ....

Journeyman

I actually just called to speak with tech support and was hung up on by the tech rep...he kept trying to blame my phone and I kept saying "but what about all the network speed complaints that people have had since the iPhone was released?"  Next thing I heard was a big click!

Journeyman

Hey this website might help https://network.sprint.com/ , it will give u more info about the tower around u.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Data speeds are rEdiculously slow! WTF is going on?

No offense but what does that have to do with another thread complaining about my same issue?  See here:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/78766?tstart=0

I called back and spoke with a supervisor in tech support and apparently they are trying to insinuate that they have NEVER heard of any kind of slow data speed on the iPhone with Sprint's network.  How could they not have heard about it?  It's been all over the news, all over the internet and I'm sure tons of phone calls for support about "hey why is my iPhone so damn slow!?"

Unbelievable at the extent people will go to lie to you.

Journeyman

It will tell you if your area is scheduled for upgrades. I was surprised when I took a look at it. When Sprint is done they will have done 100+ upgrades in my city.

Journeyman

Whoopdie doo lol, they should have had this in place before they took this phone.  That map means nothing to me!

Journeyman

"In place before they took this phone"? I am confused. You only have one way to get a network issue fixed, through Sprint. So call Sprint and keep calling. That's all you can do, besides switching carriers.

Journeyman

Sorry meant "new Sprint customer"

Journeyman

Not sure what you are "confused" about?  Sprint should not have taken this phone from Apple if their network could not handle the data.  Why are you acting like it's our fault?  They said they could handle the data, the clearly CAN NOT handle it.  Why are you defending them?