cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Degredation of service in Wheaton, IL

Journeyman

Degredation of service in Wheaton, IL

Starting about 2 months ago my Sprint service in wheaton, IL has become almost non useable.  Prior to this time I had excellent signal strength, but now am lucky to get a one in the house.  Another Sprint phone also has the same problem.  I usually have to leave the house and walk down the street to get sufficient signal.

My address is [SaraKS - removed personal info] 423 South Blanchard, Wheaton, IL 60187

My phone is a Sanyo Katana

The other phone with the same problem is an LG370

Is this a tower down, or is this a network change.

Verizon & AT&T phones have no trouble here.

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Degredation of service in Wheaton, IL

jetsmiling,

I am sorry to hear about the change in coverage in your area. After searcing your zip code, I see that you are being impacted by our Network Vision project. I know that this can be frustrating, but we are not only working to resolve the network problems, but make them much better. Once the update is complete you will enjoy faster 3G data speeds and less blocked and dropped calls.

Journeyman

I have the same problem in Carlton, MN. I can't send or receive any calls from home. My phone no longer works when it is roaming. I use to be able to make and receive calls while it roamed on another service. It now only works when it finds a strong Sprint single. I thought we had free roaming on the Sprint Everything Messaging Share Plan?

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you confirmed that roaming is enabled on your phone?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.