cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot receive calls on my phone...

Journeyman

Re: I cannot receive calls on my phone...

I'm on oahu...  

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope they compensate us by brining LTE to oahu...how does puerto rico get 3 cities with LTE and oahu none?!

Journeyman

I'm on Oahu too...in the Salt Lake area, and we also have no service (on either cell or home phone). This is VERY inconvenient as I too have sensitive messages that I need to retrieve but can't. Luckily I'm being told by friends and family that they CAN leave us voicemails...we just have no access to them

Journeyman

This is VERY VERY BAD...  came home thinking I could make calls using my airave.  Nothing as well.  Can't even call customer service as I have no landline..  Already lost $2,000 worth of commission as I couldn't call clients back. 

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue today in FL (32935). I try calling out and I get a Network busy error and it gives me a busy signal then drops the call. If I try to send text messages it gives me a Radio Interface Resource Shortage error message... Is there something going on with Sprint?!?!?

Journeyman

Nived321 wrote:

I'm on Oahu too...in the Salt Lake area, and we also have no service (on either cell or home phone). This is VERY inconvenient as I too have sensitive messages that I need to retrieve but can't. Luckily I'm being told by friends and family that they CAN leave us voicemails...we just have no access to them

I'm able to text and call on my AIRRAVE 2.5 at home on oahu.

Journeyman

Hey Sprint,

I lost my phone service from about 10am this morning till about 6pm this evening.  Why caused the island wide outage today?  This is terrible customer service, they don't even know that we have an island wide problem.  They are trying to tell me something is wrong with my phone.  I tell them all of my 5 phones in my family plan and my other sprint friends cant make or receive calls. I tell them its been reported by msnbc news. I've been with Sprint since its inception to Hawaii.  Can Sprint tell us what technically failed. If not, I'll move on.  I hope they don't sweep it under the rug and think we will forget about it.  I'm ready to take my family plan to Verizon once my contract is up.

Journeyman

i currently cannot connect to anything using data but everything else is working fine