cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Problems

Journeyman

Internet Problems

I have the epic 4g and about 10-15mins ago, the internet started to fail...it won't load any websites...can you tell me if this is a problem in my phone, or is a sprint problem and is more than one user being affected?

32 REPLIES
Master

Internet Problems

Would need more information about waht is happening on your device.  It could be serveral different things.  Something as simple as clearing cache  cookies or power cycling the phone could reslove the issue.  What is happening currently  on the device

Journeyman

Internet Problems

I cleared cache and cookies, and is still loading really slow....I talked to other sprint users I know, and they said their internet connection was acting weird too...is it possible is a network problem? or should I just take it to a sprint store?

Master

Internet Problems

So the internet is working but it is slow currently   can you give me the Zip code you are in

Journeyman

Internet Problems

Now is loading almost to its normal speed...

My zip code is 77029

Journeyman

Internet Problems

I'm having the same problems with the internet.  started around 11:30am Central Time.  I'm in Tulsa, OK.  Zip is 74112.

My phone shows the "Ev" with the up arrow flashing.  The down arrow stays a solid gray.

Journeyman

Internet Problems

I'm in Houston, TX, and is been acting like that around that time as well.

Journeyman

Re: Internet Problems

I'm having the same issues as well internet and market are down but email and a few select other things seems to be syncing just fine.  It all start between 10:30 and 11:00 Mountain time and my zip is 80020.  The internet and everything come back to life though when I get on my homes wifi network so I'm wondering if its Sprint's network acting up.

Journeyman

Internet Problems

Everything here started around 11:30CST in 78701.  On EVO - both 3G and 4G produce same results: a sometimes-internet connection that fades out and is slow.  Apps that need connecting the the internet don't work.  The Andriod Market wasn't working for about an hour, but now it is on- just can't download anything.

Journeyman

Internet Problems

bump

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.