cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems recieving sending txts/calls?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Is anyone else having problems recieving sending txts/calls?

I have 3 sprint cell phones, Samsung Rant, Katana Sanyo, and Samsung Restore.  I am having intermittent problems with all 3 phones. The problems started about a few days ago, but today 4.5.12 has been the worst.  Delayed texts, they won't come through until the next day sometimes.  Or the txts will come through when we make a call out/or receive a call. If I text one of my phones while the phone is sitting next to it, the text never comes through.  Also, when i call the phones it will ring 3 to 5 times before the cell phone i'm calling actually starts ringing.

If it was just one phone experiencing problems that would be one thing, but for all three to start acting up at the same time, i just can't see it being a problem with the phones themselves.

Is anyone having these kind of issues or knows what may be going on?  I would hate to call Sprint or go into a sprint store and them tell me my phones are messed up and i have to buy new ones. Because i know that is not the case.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
11 REPLIES

Re: Is anyone else having problems recieving sending txts/calls?

Can you please provide me with a zipcode and or cross streets to see if there are any reported outages.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

Area Code 60647

It looks like we are currently having issues in your calling market. We are working hard to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Details are below.

Capacity EVDO,Capacity Voice,EVDO Connection,Text Messaging,Voice. Service ticket 11000.

CHICAGO MARKET. Known capacity issue could cause customers to experience blocked calls.

Journeyman

Are you guys having problems in the Orlando, FL 32812 area?

Journeyman

I am in zip code 10301.  Noticed that my notification wasn't sounding when texts were incoming, then I noticed texts were not being sent and now not being received.  This is since approx. yesterday or the day before.  Any known problems in my area?  When will it be fixed?  I use texting more than phone calls and this is very inconvenient.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in zip code 92029, have a new phone and can not send text messages either.  (Failed) 

Journeyman

I also am having issues too but more so with shortcodes and I have no blocks on my phone, SAMSUNG MOMENT. Any suggestions on how to allow these shortcodes to come through ? my zip code is 19446 and my kids are not complaining and thats scarey.

Journeyman

i have an iphone 4s zip code 33803 and i cannot send text msgs.  i can receive them.  imessenger will not activate and wants me to keep restarting it.   whats the problem???

Journeyman

Area code 60447!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is not acceptable. Its been almost a month!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.