cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sprint Network Down?

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue.  It first happened 4th of July weekend and now it's happening again tonight.  BlackBerry Internet Service Connection is working, but BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connection is not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jellybean91 - what's the deal with zip code 11727 - I have had radio interface issues since I got this phone - and now I am just not able to receive texts - during the day!  Once the flood gates open, I receive texts in one shot that were meant to come thru-out the day.. major issue!  Is a vampire in charge of this department?  There are only so many times one can say "I just got your text or I never received your message" before you start to look like the 'girl who cried wolf"  I thought it was a phone issue, but I find this community blog and my mind is blown!  I cannot believe this is a country-wide issue!  And let me tell you something - paying 170$ a month for my "everything plan" better darn well include EVERYTHING..!  Don't get me started on charging me 10$ per line for 4G, oh excuse me, "premium data" on top of my everything data plan - THAT I CANNOT EVEN GET IN MY AREA!!! 

You have the nerve to call me on a regular basis asking me to "add a friend" for crying out loud - yet you cannot advise your customers - to which some may depend on thier phones more than others - that you are experiencing difficulties!?

Please tell me when my service is going to be fixed.. apparently when I finally had the time to sit on hold to wait to speak to someone, who albeit, was super nice, told me that there was a "ticket" that was just closed out today - I guess to ease my mind that yes, there was an issue, but no fret, its been fixed.. as of , you guessed it today!  Even though a text my phone states I received at 7:31am this morning didn't arrive on my phone intil 7:02pm! 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.