Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sprint Network down?

Journeyman

Re: Is the Sprint Network down?

My covereage seems to be out in 20010. Is this the same issue? Thanks

Journeyman

Same issue. Intermittent text/call in 22030 (Fairfax) and 22206 (Arlington)

Highlighted
Journeyman

We are all experience the same issues. What is particularly interesting is that both VZ and AT&T have slightly better coverage at this point. Sure all companies were struggling after the storm but Sprint continues to have major problems. It's certainly not their fault but it would be great to have an idea of how long this will all take, etc.

Journeyman

im in 22193. i called sprint sat morn and they said 48 hours at the most. its been longer and no updates. i need to know what is going on.

Journeyman

20008 adams morgan/woodley park is shot as well.. 4g service still works, hayyyy outage happened @ 2:30ish today, been fine since friday

Journeyman

20002 can't make or receive calls on my Evo Shift. text messages are working, tho. bars show full bars then no bars. called tech support, they put in a network service ticket.

Journeyman

I cannot make or receive calls in zip code 22305

Journeyman

is the towers down in 30083 and 11212

Journeyman

I am also unable to receive or send calls/text messages. I am able to connect to the internet though. I have a Samsung Droid and live in 20007.

Journeyman

Cannot receive or make phone calls in 20001. Internet and messaging still works. Storm was 3 days ago!

Journeyman

I have no signal in zipcode 22206.  I can not recieve or make phone calls, nor can I send text.

Journeyman

Issues also in 20057 (Georgetown area) as well. Some sort of email or official post would be appreciated as both my work and personal cell are Sprint, and I am required to be on call 24/7.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.