Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sprint Network down?

Journeyman

Is the Sprint Network down?

Location  Arlington, VA and Falls Church, VA

Date:  7/2/12

Have been getting Radio Interface Resource Shortage errors off and on for the past two days which indicates towers down.  We just had bad storms that took out power for past 3 days.  Just wondering if the Sprint network is down or if this is another issue.  Thank you.

32 REPLIES
Master

Re: Is the Sprint Network down?

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your coverage and there are 2 reported  Cell sites outages, engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.

Single Cellsite neb ticket- 8629121  ETR 07/06/2012 23:59:00 CST

Single Cellsite -neb ticket- 8998680  ETR (CST)  07/02/2012 14:12:00 

Abe

Journeyman

I'm having issues as well. Not incoming/outgoing calls are getting through in 20009/Wash DC.

Journeyman

I'm having the same issues. I can't dial out or receive incoming calls or send out texts.

Journeyman

I also live in 20009 and am not receiving service.

Master

alaysiaphillips- I checked your zip code also, there is a cell tower outage at your location too. We don't have any ETR  at this point of time. I appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

Can you check 22304?

Master

VOLLEYREF-I checked your zip code also, there is a cell tower outage at your location too. Along with the outage, Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies. Just want to let you know that upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved.I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location.

Single Cellsite  8998680  ETR (CST)  07/02/2012 14:12:00

Abe

Journeyman

Also 54935. We are not getting any data here either.

Journeyman

Im in 22202 and have the same issue, I only have signal when I drive down from Arlington to Alexandira. Went to the store and they told me 1-1/2 weeks...which is crazy because I run my small business form my cell phone !