cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a network outage in Oklahoma City?

Journeyman

The 3G network appears to be intermittently going down for the last two days, and now I have no voice service at all. I canb't even call customer service. Is there anyone else experiencing this? All attempts at updating profile or PRL fail with error code 1012.

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

I'm having network issues in the Twin Cities area today...

Re: Is there a network outage in Oklahoma City?

I am sorry you are having problems in the Oklahoma City area.  Please provide your zip code and I can look to see if there are any outages in your area.

Journeyman

also having the same problem in zip code 73099

Journeyman

I have had problems all around the metro for a while now. Mainly data connection being intermittent and when connected very slow.

Past few days even voice has been pretty bad.

Zip codes where I have had problems: 73099, 73064, 73132, 73034, 73012, 73112

Journeyman

Like kmorey above, I too live and work all over the Oklahoma City metro area and the data speeds are atrocious everywhere. Usually the best I can get on a speedtest anywhere is around 200 to 300 Kbps (up until a few months ago) it used to be in the 1 to 2 Mbps range, and when I went up to Denver in early June I didn't have issues there, so it seems to be particularly bad here in Oklahoma City... you can't even really call it 2G, let alone 3G and certainly not worth paying for, I really don't even get to use my phone as a smartphone anymore because it's so slow, most stuff just times out.

Journeyman kwe
Journeyman

I have also had problems with slow data in 73099, 73064, 73132, 73034, 73012, 73112, 73102, plus several dropped calls. It's been going on for several months now. One example is, on New Year's Eve my husband and I were standing side by side, he with AT&T iPhone and me with my Sprint HTC EVO 4G. I scanned a QR Code, and tried to pull up a website. I finally gave up. He scanned the code and pulled up the website in 2 seconds. His network is always faster than mine, and his iPhone is only 3G capable and about a year and a half old. It makes me want to switch to AT&T.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.