cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My optimus s won't send text messages

Journeyman

I can receive messages and make and receive phone calls, chat using friend caster for facebook and google plus messenger, I can browse the web, etc. When I try to send a text message it keeps saying sending. It took me a couple days to realize my messages weren't going through cuz I just happened to notice my older sent messages said they were still sending and when asked people who I had texted they all said they weren't getting my texts. I tried sending text with mighty text (app where you can send texts from your computer) I have been using mighty text for a while and it had always worked before. I also uninstalled mighty text thinking maybe that was what was interfering with my sent messages but that wasn't the problem. I can't think of anything I have installed or any settings I had changed since it stopped working. I don't know what could cause this maybe somebody else might know? Thanks for any suggestions.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY

Hi elckcj, what zip code are you located in? Are others around you having the same issue? Have you also tried a battery pull?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.