cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SIGNAL Fort Lauderdale & Miami, FL

Journeyman

This is absolutely ridiculous! Everytime I call they try to troubleshoot my phone insisting that is must be a hardware problem. One representative decided that it was okay to hang up on me after waiting 45mins.. no call back by the way. Another rep insisted that there was a tower down in Orlando causing these problems. Sprint needs to be a bit more customer savy and inform us of whats going on. I dont live in the hills or outskirts, I live in MIAMI, FL - I shouldnt have ANY deadspots.

Wizard

i will check the area for you if you could private message me you zip( fsaskid19,spaulnoel,fsaskid19and spaulnoel)

Journeyman

You're right, we shouldn't have any deadspots in this area.

Highlighted
Wizard

I have not been able to confirm that this problem is caused by the network vision upgrade. Can Sprint confirm us if Miami being work on right now with Sprint Vision upgrades since it one of the cities mention on the release that will be work on first.

Also looking to find information on this I came around that since last night verizon has (still going as of 4pm) nation wide LTE outage and some 3g outages. If you are roaming and can not use roaming either then now you know why. http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Verizons-Shiny-New-LTE-Network-Goes-Down-113947

Journeyman

I too contacted the email.  They have responded back, once again asking for my information to check out my account.  I do not think this has anthing to do with our accounts or phones, This area needs the Sprint "Do you hear me now" Checkup.

Journeyman

On hold with Sprint's "Technical Support" .... NO SIGNAL!!  I am really sick of this. Things were fine the last month. I actually made it through an entire month without having to call Tech Support! But here we go again....I was told that there is great service in the 33324 area! 4G is working in this area. FYI: I don't care what that coverage map says 4G does not work in this area. It never has worked... I leave my 4G on, just to see what areas it picks up in. So why don't I have a signal again?

Wow after telling me that service is down in my area, the customer service rep. proceeds to tell me that there is a promotion to add another line! I kindly told him that I am not interested in adding another line. I can't even seem to get the one I already have to work. Why would I want another problem line?

My ticket#:  7414157

Journeyman

Cant make calls in Boca...I was told there's tower problems from PB to Miami

Wizard

@denasimone the ticket number you have in your post is actually a service alert number(7414157) I did look up to see if there was an etr and this service was closed as resolved on 06/018/2011..Are you still having issues? If so please private message me so I can further assist you.

Tamara

Journeyman

Jellybean91, thank you for your response. I don't understand why this service was closed as repaired. It in fact has not been repaired and I am still having the same issues. Needless to say I am highly dissapointed with Sprint. Furthermore, the technician gave me a service alert number? That doesn't make any sense.

Journeyman

It's still intermittently making calls or not. So far I've missed a few that go right to vm. Texting is not sending at times either. I have ticket# 7531204 (from monday)

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.