cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Down?

Journeyman

Network Down?

Is the network down in the Lynchburg area??  Also is anyone else having trouble with their GPS location locking in....

19 REPLIES
Master

Network Down?

LATEST UPDATE ***************************************************

TICKET: 8643316

SUMMARY: CDMA 3G Voice/Data – Southern Virginia

DETAILS:

• Customers in the Southern Virginia area may experience problems accessing Voice & 3G data.
  • 450 CDMA cell sites have failed in the Waynesboro, VA market.                                                       

ACTIONS:

• Please advise customers that Sprint is aware of the issue and working to quickly resolve it.
  • There is no ETR at this time.
Journeyman

Network Down?

I have Email and Navigation in Roanoke (24012) but no voice or text.

Journeyman

Network Down?

no service in charlottesville,virginia

Journeyman

Network Down?

Network is also down in Lexington VA 24450

Journeyman

Network Down?

I have email and navigation in zip 24012 but no voice or text.

Journeyman

Network Down?

Yes it is down.  Im only saying this because all the techs i work with use sprint phones, and sprint air cards and none of us can use our phone for anything.

Master

Re: Network Down?

********* We are investigating a voice issue in Virginia - this is just showing up with quite a few people calling in - We are still determine what is occurring - I will post update on any threads as it develops **************

UPDATED *************************************************************************************************************

DETAILS:

• Customers in the Southern Virginia area may experience problems accessing Voice & 3G data.

ACTIONS:

• Please advise customers that Sprint is aware of the issue and working to quickly resolve it.
  • There is no ETR at this time.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Network Down?

Thanks Okiestro.

Journeyman

Network Down?

thanks for the update.  was a bit concerned but at least sprint is aware and hopefully it will be resolved soon.