cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network connection problems in Maryland and Washington Dc

Journeyman

I live in Germantown, MD zip: 20876 and work in Dc Zip: 20036, over the weekend my 3g connection...has been...half working and half not working, went I do a Google search from my phone it says there is a problem with the network, but today I can not even make a phone call, what is really going on with sprint.

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

There is currently a Sprint Nationwide Outage, we were just informed, and Sprint is currently working to resolve this issue at this time.

Re: Network connection problems in Maryland and Washington Dc

The sprint nationwide outage is only for text messaging at this time. Now I did look for tower outages at the above zip codes. I did not see any reported for 20876 but I did see one for 20036. Service ticket 7691611. Customers in the following area(s): Washington(DC) may experience diffculties with the following services : Single Cellsite.At 2011/07/07 23:06:28 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Washington DC : Washington DC Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) We estimate a time to repair to be 07/14/2011 06:06:00 CST. Please be aware tat the ETR is just an estimate and it may be sooner or even later to resolve.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

There has been some type of network outage in the DMV(District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia) for some time now. I and others I know have been having major issues with calls dropping for the last 3-4months. The calls began dropping in my everyday area's that never dropped before in these locations. The service is now seeming to be on the NEXTEL network and not the previously reliable Sprint Network. I am so disgusted with the level of Network Service I have been provided lately. When I first called about my dropped calls, the rep had the nerve to say they no longer offer credits on the account but minutes back. I need my money and my minutes. The minutes I waist in the middle of business calls and the time to call back and start over. Then the headache of having to call Sprint.

Journeyman

I just had a text msg not delivered. I was told there was a network problem. Sprint is becoming very unreliable. I live in Montgomery County Maryland. Trying to solve a problem with sprint is like calling congress ans asking for something to be done.

Journeyman

What Error Code were you getting?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in Severna Park (21146) MD and have been having major connection problems for the last week. Almost every call made from my home office has been disconnected due to loss of signal. Very frustrating as my Spring phone is the ONLY phone for my business.

I have looked in our network outage board and it does show that there is a service ticket out. I will post the details on this ticket. No ETR at this time.

Single Cellsite 7645420 At 2011/08/15 13:41:44 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Baltimore : Baltimore Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) 08/15/2011 08:41:00 CST 3 Not Cleared 08/15/2011 09:34:15 CST WA54XC697 SEVERNA PARK MD 21146
Journeyman

I guess this explains why my service has been so poor over the past few days.  When will this issue be resolved?